Monthly report on application procedures, guidelines and related documents for veterinary medicines
This report, which is updated every month, provides current information related to the volume and evaluation of pre- and post-authorisation applications for medicinal products for veterinary use received by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for the current and previous three years on:
- scientific advice requests
- applications for initial evaluations, extensions, variations and renewals concerning marketing authorisations (MAs)
- applications for initial evaluations, extensions, modifications and extrapolations for maximum residue limits (MRLs)
- arbitration and referral procedures
- requests for classification of products as Minor Use/Minor Species (MUMS)/limited market.
In addition, the report includes a summary table of the opinions issued by the Committee for Medicinal Products for Veterinary Use (CVMP) in the current year, as well as a list of adopted guidelines and other public guidance documents.
The purpose is only to provide ongoing factual information. Commentaries and analysis are provided in the Agency's annual reports.
Click on this link for more information.
#RegulatoryAffairsVeterinary #LegislationRegulatoryAffairs #Pharmanews